Previously Mike and Luke both ran separate successful freelance businesses (Luke - The Layer Design, Mike - SEO Dynamiks) but found increasingly that they were working as a team to produce work that not only had creative awareness but marketing intelligence too. It proved a winning combination, in a market flooded with web companies with uneven skill sets, Inspira Digital is able to provide both fantastic execution and informed direction for it’s clients.
Add to this to a knack to spot up and coming cutting edge online services and leverage them for the benefit it’s clients, saw Inspira grow quickly to a balanced well rounded four person team with a solid client base spanning, large and small business both nationally in the UK and as far afield as America, Australia & Monaco.
Inspira is a young business with many of it’s major milestones ahead but we continue currently to take on new work and build strong long term relationships with our existing clients, were often seen an essential part of their day-to-day business strategy.
Here's what we believe has made us successful - so far!
- We love what we do and take pride in our work.
- We believe that getting the most out of the web for your business is about bringing four core elements together creative, development, marketing and support
- We supply a professional service - and charge professional (but competitive) prices.
- We understand the world we occupy can seem technical and scary for our clients so we believe in keeping things simple.
- We only work with suppliers of the highest standard and share our values for excellence in service.
- Talented team members are gold dust, so we strive to provide a challenging and enjoyable environment & projects and clients to work with.
Company milestones - so far
- Profitable from our first year with no debt.
- Mike Harding attaining a Princess Trust Award for business innovation.
- Providing highly praised and profitable e-commerce solutions for our clients.
- Managing to turn around 80% of our clients in to long term and successful business relationships.
- Our ability to bring the best of the web together for our projects.
- Moving to our dedicated offices in November 2010.
- Balanced, highly skilled team.
- Creating great looking and functional communications.