Shopify B2B Ecommerce
Optimise and modernise your Shopify wholesale operations for an automated, digital future.
Efficient B2b solutions backed by vigorous strategic insight & more than 10 years of Shopify Expertise.
Open an online trade/wholesale portal in weeks not months, improve existing infrastructure or take a revolutionary new approach. We have a deep understanding of B2b, solutions and the strategic partnerships to deliver.
A low cost of entry
Completely scalable B2b eCommerce solutions allow you to start small and remain agile as you grow. We serve start ups & enterprise-level companies turning over millions per year.
The experience to deliver
10 years of working with eCommerce customers worldwide, means we've already solved many of the challenges that B2b eCommerce and wholesale eCommerce face.
Leverage stress free infrastructure
Our solutions are built on top of the worlds most reliable and successful cloud eCommerce platform, Shopify. Say goodbye to expensive hardware and support costs.
Tailored for your business
Unlike many providers, we are extremely consultative throughout the engagement and delivery process. We deliver success through a deep understanding your business
Start ups & Enterprise customers rely on our proven Shopify solutions. We can help you with.
- Scalability - Enable your business to grow and scale easily to meet your market demand and customer needs.
- Improved Efficiencies – Through integration to back-end business systems, less data input, more automation and increased accuracy.
- More Customers – A B2B eCommerce site is a powerful way to expand your customers reach.
- Improved Brand Awareness – Appear in Google searches to improve how easily new customers will find you.
- Increased Sales – B2B eCommerce also allows you to easily encourage customers to purchase related items.
- Increase Marketing ROI – eCommerce provides the ability for you to more easily measure success of marketing.
- Save Time – eCommerce sites can provide access to self-serve portals with an account, order, history and tracking info.
- Improved Customer Experience – Display specific products & pricing based on customer login.
- Be More Competitive – 93% of B2B customers look for the same experience as they have with B2C websites.
Just a few of the things we have solved over the years.
- Pre-validate new clients automatically - VAT validation on signup of online accounts
- Line sheet ordering
- Pattern buying collections for Fashion retailers
- Set a minimum order value for wholesale orders.
- Lists. Empower users to create durable requisition lists for frequently purchased items. Reorder Functionality
- Catalogues. Define store catalogues for association with different companies.
- Credit. Extend credit at an organisational level and enable users to check out accordingly.
- Allow purchase on Net Terms - Through Our Custom Application
- Optionally Expose product information without pricing to gain interest in product offering and new customers
- iPad & Phone EPOS - @ Trade shows through Shopify POS
- Allow salespeople on the move to process orders on the road through Shopify POS
- Take orders over the phone through the same admin, through draft orders
- Email invoices/draft orders with payment link via mobile or email