Shopify Store Setup & QA Tester
About Inspira Digital
Inspira Digital is an ambitious Shopify Agency based in Barnstaple, North Devon. We offer cutting-edge eCommerce solutions to enterprise-level merchants on Shopify & Shopify Plus. With 15 years of experience, we have established ourselves as one of the world's longest-running Shopify agencies and have built a reputation for providing elegant solutions for our clients. We are detail-oriented and always up to a challenge. When other agencies tell a merchant that something isn't possible - we provide the solution.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time Store Setup & QA Tester to join our team. You will be required to understand client requirements and configure store and app settings to achieve their objectives. Your role will also include supporting the QA team as we ensure projects are delivered error-free. Prior experience is a benefit but not required as full training will be available from our in-house team. To succeed in this role, you will be a quick learner and have excellent communication & organisation skills.
Your average working week
You will play a vital role in the success of our business and our clients as you look to get involved in projects at various critical stages in their development. At the beginning of your working week, you will be assigned your weekly tasks, and from here, you will be planning out your schedule as you work with the team to achieve our shared goals. Your schedule will include a wide range of tasks, including but not limited to...
- Understanding a client's requirements and configuring a Shopify store to meet their needs. This could include setting up products, collections, navigation or shipping options.
- Installing & configuring Shopify Apps to extend the store's functionality by offering features such as subscription products, product reviews or loyalty schemes.
- Assist with the support team by troubleshooting errors related to misconfigured stores or apps.
- Assist with bespoke website and app projects by performing manual QA testing, clearly documenting bugs and often working with the developer team to troubleshoot, fix and retest issues.
The ideal candidate
- You will be excited to learn about new tools as you will be required to understand how to configure Shopify and selected apps to work together to solve our client's problems.
- You will need to be organised & capable of working to a process as you complete QA tasks on bespoke websites & applications.
- You will show critical thinking skills as you step outside the defined QA process to recreate real-world scenarios that could result in unexpected outcomes.
- You'll have good communication skills, meaning you can document bugs in an easy-to-understand way for the development team to resolve.
- You will have a curious mind and be naturally intrigued by the latest Shopify features, and be keen to understand how they work and how they could benefit our clients.
- You can prioritise tasks and manage your weekly schedule as you work with the team to achieve shared goals.
- A successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience.
- Twenty days paid holiday + bank holidays + additional paid time off while the office is closed over Christmas.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a range of industries. Such as Gym+Coffee, Splash Wine, IVC Evidensia & Symprove.
- Flexibility with working hours. We're not a strict 9 to 5 agency. If you want to start your day a little earlier so you can finish early - that's not a problem.
- Hybrid working available. You will be required to be in the office during your initial training period, but once you have gotten to grips with the role, you can work remotely.
- Casual dress code. We want you to be comfortable while you work.
- Company pension scheme provided by Smart Pension. Including company contributions.