About Inspira Digital
Inspira Digital is an ambitious Shopify Agency based in North Devon offering cutting edge eCommerce solutions to enterprise level merchants on Shopify & Shopify Plus. With 15 years experience we have established ourselves as one of the longest running Shopify agencies in the world and during that time have built a reputation of providing elegant solutions for difficult challenges. We are detail-oriented, solution focused and provide a real meaningful impact to our clients and their businesses. When Shopify tells a merchant something isn’t possible - we provide the solution.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a full time Frontend Developer to join our team either in office or remote. You will be joining a team of designers, developers, QA testers & client managers. The position requires problem-solving skills as well as the ability to clearly communicate complex solutions, estimate development time and prioritise work.
During your average week your work could range from developing a bespoke purchase journey into an existing store, working on a new bespoke theme for a client or simply integrating a simple off the shelf app or integration. No matter the size of the task you will be expected to take ownership of it and collaborate with the team to deliver a thoroughly tested & high quality solution. In addition to client work you could get the opportunity to be involved in frontend development projects for the Alvio Network which is a recently listed Shopify app with huge potential.
While we make no excuses for being ambitious and expect fantastic communication skills from our team members, we never forget to support each other. This fosters a professional, friendly and supportive work culture with a strong emphasis on a positive work life balance.
The ideal candidate
- You will have 3+ years experience working in a digital agency as a front-end web developer.
- Experience working on an Shopify or other eCom platforms is a benefit but not required.
- You'll be comfortable working with languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Liquid.
- Experience accurately recreating UI/UX from provided design files.
- Experience working with version control tools such as Git/BitBucket.
- Experience working as part of a team and collaborating on project builds with multiple developers.
- If you have experience with Webpack, Typescript, Vue or React this would be a benefit but not required.
- A successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience.
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays + additional paid time off over Christmas.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a range of industries. Such as Gym+Coffee, Splash Wine, IVC Evidensia & Symprove.
- Flexible working available, including the ability to work fully remote or in office. The only requirement is that you are based in the UK.
- Casual dress code. We want you to be comfortable while you work.
- Company pension scheme provided by Smart Pension. Including company contributions.