Inspira is an ambitious Shopify agency based in Barnstaple, with a focus on design, development, platform migration & bespoke app development.
We are currently looking for a UK based front-end web developer with 2+ years experience to join our team, either in our office or working remotely. An ideal candidate would have experience with Shopify and/or other ecommerce platforms.
Over the years we’ve had the pleasure of working with a diverse range of clients from (almost) all industries. From award winning boutique bakeries who are right on our doorstep in Devon all the way through to wine sommeliers who operate out of the USA.
A successful candidate would get the opportunity to work with new clients but also get to work with our existing clients such as Saltrock, Adelante Shoes & Gym+Coffee, as we work to grow those long term relationships.
About the role
You will be joining a team of designers, developers, QA testers & client managers. The position requires problem-solving skills as well as the ability to clearly communicate complex solutions, estimate development time and prioritise tasks.
These tasks could range from developing a bespoke purchase journey into an existing store, working on a new bespoke theme for a client who’s migrating to Shopify or simply integrating a simple off the shelf widget. No matter the size of the task you will be expected to take ownership of it and collaborate with the team to deliver a thoroughly tested & high quality solution.
- JS (with JQuery)
- Shopify (Liquid)
Nice to have
- You will be speaking directly with clients, so we want you to have excellent communication skills.
- Similarly, we are a remotely distributed team so you should be comfortable communicating with the team over slack/video chat.
- You'll be responsible for managing your day to day schedule as you work towards achieving your assigned weekly goals.
- A successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience.
- Each employee is issued their own modern Macbook or iMac to work from.
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays + additional time off over Christmas.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a range of industries.
- Flexible working available, including the ability to combine working in-office or remote.
- Company pension scheme provided by Smart Pension. Including company contributions.