About Inspira Digital
Inspira Digital is an ambitious Shopify Agency based in North Devon offering cutting edge eCommerce solutions to enterprise level merchants on Shopify & Shopify Plus. With 15 years experience we have established ourselves as one of the longest running Shopify agencies in the world and during that time have built a reputation of providing elegant solutions for difficult challenges. We are detail-oriented, solution focused and provide a real meaningful impact to our clients and their businesses. When Shopify tells a merchant something isn’t possible - we provide the solution.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a full time Client Success Manager to join our team either in office or remote. To succeed in this role you will need to have excellent communication & organisation skills as you will be required to work across multiple key clients.
No two weeks will be the same but during your average week you can expect to be involved in various stages of the business. This will include, but not be limited to, talking to potential new clients and working to convert them into active clients, managing their expectations & keeping them up to date on project progress and most importantly creating long term positive relationships with your clients.
You will be needed to keep up to date with the latest eCommerce & Shopify news so that you are ready to help make recommendations and support your clients. At all times you will be supported by the wider management team as well as the team of UX Designers & Shopify Developers who are there to help you achieve your goals. You will thrive on your client’s and the team’s shared success.
- Become a friendly face for the company & build positive relationships with clients by leading day to day communications.
- To understand your clients problems, motivations & objectives. To clearly communicate their needs to the design & development team so that they can quickly & easily understand what’s required and provide solutions.
- Handle new business enquiries as you look to understand the topline goal and objectives of the project. Then with the support of the team, document these requirements into a clear brief.
- On-board new clients into the team and manage their expectations as we work to deliver their project. Identify and navigate potential roadblocks in advance as you ensure project sprints are delivered smoothly in an easy to digest format by walking the clients through the completed work.
- Transition new clients into long term relationships and engage with them to unlock potential opportunities for future work.
- Keep up to date with the latest Shopify & eCommerce news so that you are well positioned to advise your existing clients with potential opportunities.
- The opportunity to evolve the role and make it your own - having a wider influence on the company as you grow into your role at Inspira Digital.
The ideal candidate
- 2+ years experience working in a client-facing role in a similar agency environment. With successful experience managing multiple clients.
- Experience in a digital environment, preferable in eCommerce/Shopify. This means you should feel confident talking to clients about best practice, user experience & customer stories.
- To have great communication skills. Allowing you to quickly translate complex requirements into simple and easily understandable tasks that are understood by all involved in the project.
- To be capable of managing your own time so you can prioritise your day to day tasks as you look to achieve short and long business success for yourself, your clients and Inspira Digital.
- A successful candidate will receive a competitive salary (25-35k) based on experience.
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays + additional paid time off over Christmas.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a range of industries. Such as Gym+Coffee, Splash Wine, IVC Evidensia & Symprove.
- Flexible working available, including the ability to work fully remote or in office. Only requirement is that you are based in the UK.
- Casual dress code. We want you to be comfortable while you work.
- Company pension scheme provided by Smart Pension. Including company contributions.