Full Stack Developer
Commerce has been at the heart of our society for over 300,000 years. Today it is at the intersection of some of the most innovative and exciting aspects of modern digital life. At Inspira Digital we work at this fascinating intersection every week, building out innovative solutions and services for the next generation of online business. We do this on the fastest growing commerce platform in the world, Shopify.
We are as passionate about commerce on Shopify as we are about delivering a great service to our clients. So our team takes time to understand our clients, plan carefully and execute with care & diligence. Which means your working environment is always organised, clear and structured.
While we make no excuses for being ambitious and expect fantastic communication skills from our team members, we never forget to support each other. This fosters a professional, friendly and supportive work culture with a strong emphasis on a positive work life balance.
So as we move into our 11th year as a top rated Shopify specialist we are looking for an ambitious and talented Full-Stack Developer to help build out our team, as we continue to work at the forefront of modern commerce on the Shopify platform.
Your key responsibilities
- You will be happy building an API from scratch using NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Integrating ReactJS with Webpack and Typescript into an application.
- Have experience using MongoDB and/or other Databases.
- The ability to build CI Pipelines and DevOps integrations.
- Experience using Ansible or other tools for automated Application deployments.
- Strong skills building Unix BASH scripts.
- Comfortable working with frontend languages.
- Complete required written documentation upon completion of work.
Why you will love it
- You will work with ambitious innovative business building out modern commerce experiences and mission critical apps and services .
- You’ll will build and improve products that are solving commerce challenges of the future.
- You’ll be developing in fast cycles and weekly sprints with continuous testing and building based on direct user feedback.
- You will become a key player amongst a team of highly motivated and talented people.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house or anywhere where you feel productive.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer or in a similar role related to web-based products.
- Can clearly demonstrate and apply your outstanding skills in developing and implementing real world commercially robust applications.
- Are highly skilled in NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS with Webpack, MongoDB (and or other related Databases), Ansible, Unix Bash Scripts.
- You are comfortable interacting with frontend languages such as HTML, CSS, JS (with JQuery) Shopify (Liquid).
- Have an excellent eye for design and attention to detail: you’re obsessed with developing awesome efficient products that users love.
- You are up-to-date with the latest web technologies, techniques, and features.
- Have experience working in a remote team, hand in hand with developers and designers.
- Have awesome communication skills and enjoy working with teammates in quick iteration cycles based on real feedback from users.
Sounds like you?
Then get in touch! You will need…
- Your CV.
- A write-up explaining who you are and why you are interested in working at Inspira Digital
- Examples of your work.
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about what drives you and what you’re interested in!