Full Stack Developer
About Inspira Digital
Inspira Digital is an ambitious Shopify Agency based in North Devon offering cutting edge eCommerce solutions to enterprise level merchants on Shopify & Shopify Plus. With 15 years experience we have established ourselves as one of the longest running Shopify agencies in the world and during that time have built a reputation of providing elegant solutions for difficult challenges. We are detail-oriented, solution focused and provide a real meaningful impact to our clients and their businesses. When Shopify tells a merchant something isn’t possible - we provide the solution.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a full time Full Stack Developer to join our team either in office or remote. In this role you will get the opportunity to work across a range of exciting clients and projects as we look to extend the core functionality of Shopify through the development of custom apps built specifically for our clients needs. In addition you would be involved in the on-going development of the Alvio Network which is a recently listed Shopify app with huge potential.
While we make no excuses for being ambitious and expect fantastic communication skills from our team members, we never forget to support each other. This fosters a professional, friendly and supportive work culture with a strong emphasis on a positive work life balance.
Your key responsibilities
- Feeling comfortable building APIs & Applications using NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Feeling comfortable integrating/working with ReactJS with Webpack and Typescript.
- Feeling comfortable using MongoDB and/or other Databases.
- Experience building CI Pipelines and DevOps integrations using Ansible, Docker and, other tools for automated Application deployments.
- Experience building Unix BASH scripts and Experience managing UNIX servers.
- Comfortable with many frontend frameworks such as VueJS or React.
- Comfortable developing using TDD and BDD.
Why you will love it
- You will work with ambitious innovative business building out modern commerce experiences and mission critical apps and services .
- You’ll will build and improve products that are solving commerce challenges of the future.
- You’ll be developing in fast cycles and weekly sprints with continuous testing and building based on direct user feedback.
- You will become a key player amongst a team of highly motivated and talented people.
- We let you work from wherever you want, be it a beach, the mountains, your house or anywhere where you feel productive.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer or in a similar role related to web-based products.
- Can clearly demonstrate and apply your outstanding skills in developing and implementing real world commercially robust applications.
- Are highly skilled in NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS with Webpack, MongoDB (and or other related Databases), Ansible, Unix Bash Scripts.
- You are comfortable interacting with frontend languages such as HTML, CSS, JS (with JQuery) Shopify (Liquid).
- Have an excellent eye for design and attention to detail: you’re obsessed with developing awesome efficient products that users love.
- You are up-to-date with the latest web technologies, techniques, and features.
- Have experience working in a remote team, hand in hand with developers and designers.
- Have awesome communication skills and enjoy working with teammates in quick iteration cycles based on real feedback from users.
Sounds like you?
Then get in touch! You will need…
- A copy of your CV
- A relevant link to support your application (Linkedin, Relevant BitBucket/GitHub Projects),
- Anything else you feel would support your application.