Web & App QA Tester
Inspira is an ambitious Shopify agency based in Barnstaple, Devon. We provide a range of services for our clients including design & development of Shopify stores as well as bespoke Shopify app development.
We are currently looking for a full-time web and app QA tester to join our team either in our office or working remotely.
You will be joining a small, ambitious & vibrant team based in Devon and work closely with designers, developers & management. You will play a vital role in delivering beautiful & highly functional ecommerce websites & bespoke app solutions for exciting clients all over the world.
- Ability to review & understand project’s requirements.
- Thorough testing to ensure projects are delivered error free.
- Ability to clearly communicate bugs to relevant team members.
- Collaborate closely with the entire team as we work together to deliver projects.
- Reproduce issues provided by clients to support developers in finding resolutions.
- Use judgement advising where improvements can be made to improve user experience.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms (preferably Shopify).
- Previous relevant career experience.
- Relevant qualifications with direct or transferable skills.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
Previous experience is preferred but not required as long as you’re highly motivated, ambitious & fast learner.
- A successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience.
- 20 days paid holiday + bank holidays + additional time off over Christmas.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across a range of industries.
- Flexible working available, including the ability to combine working in-office or remote.
- Casual dress code. We want you to be comfortable while you work.
- Company pension scheme provided by Smart Pension. Including company contributions.